Friday, March 25, 2011

Both Hands

I remember when I started following Jesus. Man was I a little over the top.
I remember yelling at people cause they were loud during prayer....
I remember saying that Good Charlotte was the devil...
I was just ridiculous.
Then I went the other direction when issues started popping up.
I smoked weed a lot...
I drank a little bit excessively... all the time.
I had no balance in my life.
And it is still a struggle.
Our walk through life is mostly about finding the right balance. A lot is too much and barley is not enough. And I'm not necessarily talking about the "if your too heavenly minded that your no earthly good" quote. I'm talking about things we deal with in life.
We are quick to judge those that do things that we are so against, but we don't even take a second to look into their heart.
"Many have stayed in the place where they could still reach the lost and they were wounded greatly for it. For some of us it's because of them that we are saved. These are the fearless ones that will not retreat from the enemy." -Last Battle
But for some of us we are too concerned where WE are headed with Christ we forget about what He never forgot about.
Us.
Keep your eyes on Him and both hands out to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment